Difference between revisions of "User:Martin Jambon"
(New page: Hello, I am in charge of the technical maintenance of this site. I am working as a postdoc in the [http://godziklab.org Godzik lab] at the [http://www.burnham.org Burnham Institute for Med...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Hello, I in charge of the technical maintenance of . I working in the for and the .
Latest revision as of 09:32, 29 April 2010
Hello, I used to be in charge of the technical maintenance of Wikiomics, which was incorporated into Openwetware in 2007. As of 2010 I have not been working in the field of biology for 3 years and I no longer maintain the Biblio extension presented below.
For more information about me, you can visit my personal web site.
Peer-reviewed journal articles
You can get the papers from my reprint mailer if you can't access the links below for free.
- Friedberg I, Jambon M, and Godzik A. New avenues in protein function prediction. Protein Sci. 2006 Jun;15(6):1527-9. DOI:10.1110/ps.062158406 |
- Jambon M, Andrieu O, Combet C, Deléage G, Delfaud F, and Geourjon C. The SuMo server: 3D search for protein functional sites. Bioinformatics. 2005 Oct 15;21(20):3929-30. DOI:10.1093/bioinformatics/bti645 |
- Jambon M, Imberty A, Deléage G, and Geourjon C. A new bioinformatic approach to detect common 3D sites in protein structures. Proteins. 2003 Aug 1;52(2):137-45. DOI:10.1002/prot.10339 |
- Lalle P, Aouacheria A, Dumont-Miscopein A, Jambon M, Venet S, Bobichon H, Colas P, Deléage G, Geourjon C, and Gillet G. Evidence for crucial electrostatic interactions between Bcl-2 homology domains BH3 and BH4 in the anti-apoptotic Nr-13 protein. Biochem J. 2002 Nov 15;368(Pt 1):213-21. DOI:10.1042/BJ20020836 |
- Combet C, Jambon M, Deléage G, and Geourjon C. Geno3D: automatic comparative molecular modelling of protein. Bioinformatics. 2002 Jan;18(1):213-4.
Other essential publications
- Martin Jambon. How to customize the syntax of OCaml, using Camlp4 - Everything you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask. 2005-2006 http://martin.jambon.free.fr/extend-ocaml-syntax.html.
- Martin Jambon. A bioinformatic system for searching functional similarities in 3D structures of proteins / Un systme bioinformatique de recherche de similitudes fonctionnelles dans les structures 3D de protines. PhD thesis, 2003 Jun 20 http://martin.jambon.free.fr/phd.html.
- Martin Jambon, Gilbert Delage, and Christophe Geourjon. Process for identifying similar
3D substructures onto 3D atomic structures and its applications. Patent [http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC