I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Marlee Tichenor
- University of California-Berkeley
- Human Practices, Synthetic Biology Engineering Research Center
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the UC Berkeley iGEM lab. I learned about OpenWetWare through Paul Rabinow, and I've joined because I'm working as a human practices researcher with various projects on the Berkeley campus.
- 2008, BA, University of California-Berkeley: Anthropology and French
- Contextualization of synthetic biology, particularly biofuels research and its political and economic impact.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164