User:Marisol Montes Clemens
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2013
- 2 Education
- 3 Publications
- 4 Useful links
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2013
Year of Graduation
marisolc at mit.edu
Preferred OH Time
Sunday: Before 6pm Monday: After 4 pm Tuesday: After 6pm but before 9pm
Potentially Relevant Background
Have you already taken MIT's BioSafety training? No
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Yes, this semester|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||I will be, next year|
|7.03 (Genetics)||I will be, next year|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||No|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||No|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I don't have any. I am looking foreword to learning a lot from this class.
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.
- 2015, Undergraduate Student, MIT
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164