Difference between revisions of "User:Maria C. Derosa"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 09:43, 8 November 2011
- Maria C. DeRosa
- Carleton University
- 1125 Colonel By Drive
- Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm the PI of the DeRosa lab at Carleton University.
- 2003, PhD, Carleton University
- 1999, BSc, Carleton University
- DNA nanotechnology
- In situ biosensing with a surface plasmon resonance fiber grating aptasensor. pmid=21815621
- Intra-accumbens injection of a dopamine aptamer abates MK-801-induced cognitive dysfunction in a model of schizophrenia. pmid=21779401
- Target binding influences permeability in aptamer-polyelectrolyte microcapsules. pmid=21485004
- Computational approaches toward the design of pools for the in vitro selection of complex aptamers. pmid=20870801