- Maria Briscione
- American University
I work in the Biomaterials Design Lab at American University as part of a course requirement.
- American University, BS in biochemistry (Expected graduation Jan. 2013)
- BSA wrapped gold AuNPs and the resulting binding affinity
- the role of monoamines in cocaine's aversive effects
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here