Difference between revisions of "User:Marcus McHale"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 09:14, 6 June 2009
- 2009 - Current PhD Candidate, School of Biological Sciences, University of Sydney
- 2005 - Honours (class I) from the School of Molecular and Microbial Sciences at the University of Queensland
- 2004 - Bachelor of Science (Botany and Genetics) from the University of Queensland
- Epigenetics and Gene Silencing
- Agricultural biodiversity
- Fisheries depletion
- Investigating transitive gene silencing of endogenes in plants 
- Investigating the expression of genes related to ovary activation in honey bees (Apis mellifera) using real-time PCR 
- Gender assignment (sexing) of dugong tissue biopsies 
- Population genetics of Dugong in and around Moreton Bay (Brisbane, Australia)
- Genetic mark-recapture of Spanish mackerel (Scomberomorus commerson) and dugong (Dugong dugon) 
- Durable RNA silencing mediated transgenic virus resistance in plants (Honours project)
- A PCR assay for gender assignment in dugong (Dugong dugon) and West-Indian manatee (Trichechus manatus). M. MCHALE, D. BRODERICK, J . R. OVENDEN and J . M. LANYON.