I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Manish Butte
- Harvard Medical School
- 77 Ave Louis Pasteur
- NRB 837
- Boston, MA 02115
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Sharpe Lab at Harvard Medical School. I learned about OpenWetWare from shawn douglas wiki, and I've joined because want to learn more about wiki-based lab notebooks.
- 2000, PhD Biophysics, UCSF. Macromolecular Structure of Receptor-Ligand Complexes from Developmental Neurobiology and Cancer Biology (adviser Robert Fletterick)
- 1993, ScB Physics, Brown University. Artificial neural networks in time series prediction and regression analysis (adviser Leon Cooper).
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Butte MJ, Peña-Cruz V, Kim MJ, Freeman GJ, and Sharpe AH. Interaction of human PD-L1 and B7-1. Mol Immunol. 2008 Aug;45(13):3567-72. DOI:10.1016/j.molimm.2008.05.014 |
- McGuigan AP, Bruzewicz DA, Glavan A, Butte MJ, and Whitesides GM. Cell encapsulation in sub-mm sized gel modules using replica molding. PLoS One. 2008 May 21;3(5):e2258. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0002258 |
- Keir ME, Butte MJ, Freeman GJ, and Sharpe AH. PD-1 and its ligands in tolerance and immunity. Annu Rev Immunol. 2008;26:677-704. DOI:10.1146/annurev.immunol.26.021607.090331 |
- Kobayashi N, Karisola P, Peña-Cruz V, Dorfman DM, Jinushi M, Umetsu SE, Butte MJ, Nagumo H, Chernova I, Zhu B, Sharpe AH, Ito S, Dranoff G, Kaplan GG, Casasnovas JM, Umetsu DT, Dekruyff RH, and Freeman GJ. TIM-1 and TIM-4 glycoproteins bind phosphatidylserine and mediate uptake of apoptotic cells. Immunity. 2007 Dec;27(6):927-40. DOI:10.1016/j.immuni.2007.11.011 |
- Grabie N, Gotsman I, DaCosta R, Pang H, Stavrakis G, Butte MJ, Keir ME, Freeman GJ, Sharpe AH, and Lichtman AH. Endothelial programmed death-1 ligand 1 (PD-L1) regulates CD8+ T-cell mediated injury in the heart. Circulation. 2007 Oct 30;116(18):2062-71. DOI:10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.107.709360 |
- Butte MJ, Haines C, Bonilla FA, and Puck J. IL-7 receptor deficient SCID with a unique intronic mutation and post-transplant autoimmunity due to chronic GVHD. Clin Immunol. 2007 Nov;125(2):159-64. DOI:10.1016/j.clim.2007.06.007 |
- Butte MJ, Keir ME, Phamduy TB, Sharpe AH, and Freeman GJ. Programmed death-1 ligand 1 interacts specifically with the B7-1 costimulatory molecule to inhibit T cell responses. Immunity. 2007 Jul;27(1):111-22. DOI:10.1016/j.immuni.2007.05.016 |
- Martinez AW, Phillips ST, Butte MJ, and Whitesides GM. Patterned paper as a platform for inexpensive, low-volume, portable bioassays. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2007;46(8):1318-20. DOI:10.1002/anie.200603817 |
- Butte MJ, Dodson B, and Dioun A. Pentobarbital desensitization in a 3-month-old child. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2004 Jul-Aug;25(4):225-7.
- Butte MJ. Neurotrophic factor structures reveal clues to evolution, binding, specificity, and receptor activation. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2001 Jul;58(8):1003-13. DOI:10.1007/PL00000915 |
- Read D, Butte MJ, Dernburg AF, Frasch M, and Kornberg TB. Functional studies of the BTB domain in the Drosophila GAGA and Mod(mdg4) proteins. Nucleic Acids Res. 2000 Oct 15;28(20):3864-70.
- Butte MJ, Nguyen BX, Hutchison TJ, Wiggins JW, and Ziegler JW. Pediatric myocardial infarction after racemic epinephrine administration. Pediatrics. 1999 Jul;104(1):e9.
- Butte MJ, Hwang PK, Mobley WC, and Fletterick RJ. Crystal structure of neurotrophin-3 homodimer shows distinct regions are used to bind its receptors. Biochemistry. 1998 Dec 1;37(48):16846-52. DOI:10.1021/bi981254o |
- Bertram R, Butte MJ, Kiemel T, and Sherman A. Topological and phenomenological classification of bursting oscillations. Bull Math Biol. 1995 May;57(3):413-39.
leave a comment about a paper here