I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael Ferrari
- Atlas Research Innovations
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Follow other labs in OWW, and I've joined because To maintain a repository and foster exchange between researchers in the climate, risk, environmental biophysics and modeling fields. I would like this to spur dialogue among these (and other) disciplines to enhance complex adaptive systems research..
- PhD, Rutgers
- MS, Rutgers
- BS, West Chester
- Sensor Networks
- Industrial Ecology
- Environmental Biophysical Modeling
- Climate Physics
- Environmental Systems Science & Engineering
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here