no website at this time
- Chemistry, Earth and Planetary Science
- Penn State Undergraduate 2005-2007
- Harvard Undergraduate 2008-2010
- Email fromlab AT Gmail DOT Com
- Phone (814) 880 5909
I am in my third year of study at Harvard University. I am orienting my education around cell to cell, and cell to nanowire interactions..
Some of my other interests include doing labwork.
Publications and Posters
Synthesis of a Molecular Switch
- Undergraduate Researcher Lieber Group, Chemistry: Harvard U
- Undergraduate Researcher iGEM, Penn State U
- REU Student Nealey Group, Wisconsin U at Madison
- Undergraduate Researcher Tien Group, Biochemistry: Penn State U
- Undergraduate Researcher Hancock Group, Bioengineering: Penn State U
- Undergraduate Representative Institute of Biological Engineering 2007