User:Luis A. Juarez
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2011
- 2 Contact Info
- 3 Education
- 4 Research interests
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2011
Course 20, French Language and Culture Minor
Year of Graduation
jalc AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics) Am taking right now.
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry) Am taking right now.
7.06 (Cell Biology) Will take next semester.
7.02 (General Biology Lab) Do not have to take this class.
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) I took this class last semester.
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? I have a summer's worth of experience culturing mammalian cells. Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? I have experience staining cells to see if they express XYZ. I have experience imaging these in a fluorescence microscope.
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I am familiar with immunocytochemical staining, Western blot assays, and Matrigel. I am also familiar with the techniques taught in 5.310.
Anything else you would like us to know?
I was born in Houston, TX but moved to Mexico shortly after where I lived the first ten years of my life. I love playing soccer, and I enjoy being involved at church. I am a huuge family person. </div>
- Luis A. Juarez
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here