- Lorenzo Pasotti
- University of Pavia
- via Ferrata 3, Pavia I-27100, Italy
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Laboratory for Biomedical Informatics and in the molecular biology lab of the Centre for Tissue Engineering (see Your Lab on OWW) at the University of Pavia.
- 2012, PhD, University of Pavia
- 2008, MS, University of Pavia
- 2006, BS, University of Pavia
- Modularity of biological parts
- Pathway engineering for biofuel production
- Bottom-up design and modelling of gene networks
- Zucca S, Pasotti L, Mazzini G, Cusella De Angelis MG, Magni P (2012) Characterization of an inducible promoter in different DNA copy number conditions. BMC Bioinformatics, 13(Suppl 4): S11.
- Pasotti L, Quattrocelli M, Galli D, De Angelis MG, Magni P (2011) Multiplexing and demultiplexing logic functions for computing signal processing tasks in synthetic biology. Biotechnology Journal, 6(7):784-95.
- Pasotti L, Zucca S, Lupotto M, Cusella De Angelis MG, Magni P (2011) Characterization of a synthetic bacterial self-destruction device for programmed cell death and for recombinant proteins release. Journal of Biological Engineering, 5:8.