User:Kristyn S. Masters
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kristyn S. Masters
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 1550 Engineering Drive
- 2152 Engineering Centers Building
- Madison, WI 53706 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2001, PhD, Rice University
- 1997, BS, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Masters KS. Covalent growth factor immobilization strategies for tissue repair and regeneration. Macromol Biosci. 2011 Sep 9;11(9):1149-63. DOI:10.1002/mabi.201000505 |
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here