User:Kris Nino Valdehuesa
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Kris Nino Valdehuesa
Energy and Environment Fusion Technology Center
Department of Energy and Biotechnology
Myongji University - Science Campus
Room 8807, Engineering Building 2
116 Myongji-ro, Cheoin-gu,
Yongin-Si, Gyeonggi-Do 449-728 South Korea
I work/study in the Energy and Environment Fusion Technology Center, Biorefinery Division at Myongji University - Yongin Campus.
- Present, PhD Energy Sciene and Technology, Myongji University, Yongin City 449-728 Korea
- 2012, MS Environmental Engineering and Energy, Myongji University, Yongin City 449-728 Korea
- 2008, BS Chemical Engineering, Xavier University - Ateneo de Cagayan, Cagayn de Oro City 9000 Philippines
- Metabolic Engineering of microorganisms for the production of fuels and specialty chemicals
>Design of biosynthetic metabolic pathways in bacteria
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here