Department of BioMedical Engineering
koeris AT bu.edu
Hi, I am a doctoral student in Jim Collins lab (the Applied BioDynamics lab) at Boston University. Previously I did work at MIT as a visiting scholar in Alex Rich's lab .
- Systems biology of biofilms (in collaboration with Michael Kohanski, Gabor Balazsi and Kyle Allison).
- Systems biology of host/pathogen interactions in chronic bacterial infections (in collaboration with Michael Kohanski).
- Synthetic genome engineering of E. coli
- Synthetic biology - designing mercury sensors (in collaboration with Disha Shah).
M.Sc (biochemistry), Free University of Berlin , Germany
My undergrad degree was in biochemistry with a minor in biophysics and immunology.
- Koeris M, Funke L, Shrestha J, Rich A, and Maas S. Modulation of ADAR1 editing activity by Z-RNA in vitro. Nucleic Acids Res. 2005;33(16):5362-70. DOI:10.1093/nar/gki849 |