Difference between revisions of "User:Kirtan Dave"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[Image:Image-own.JPG|right|alt=Kirtan Dave.|<div align="center"><span style="color: orange">Kirtan Dave </div>]]
Revision as of 18:51, 11 March 2010
- Kirtan Dave
I am Kirtan Dave ,I receive My Master Degree In Bioinformatics From G.H.Patel PG Dept of Computer scienceGDCST,Sardar Patel University.
Current i am working as Bioinformatician at Total Potential Cell (p) Ltd.I am also associated with a Marine Biotech project at GSBTM].I learned about OpenWetWare from The Science Advisory Board, My previous include ,SubCellLoc:Predicting sub-cellular localization of human proteins using Support Vector Machine,databases development for cancer genes using Perl-cgi.I am as group director of Computational Biology& SYSTEMS & SYNTHETIC BIOLOGYgroup.I am also the involved as Project Assistant at SysBorgTB – OSDD  project.
- 2009, M.sc(Bioinformatics),G.H.Patel PG Dept of Computer science (),Sardar Patel University
- 2007, B.sc(Biotechnology), Sardar Patel University
- Functional Biology
- CADD(computer added drug discovery)
- System biology
- Artificial Intelligence in Bioinformatics
- Web Applications Development in Bioinformatics
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164