- Text here
- I'm a computer science concentrator also interested in biology. I also enjoy teaching and currently am tfing cs51.
- Harvard College '08
- contact: kfifer --at-- fas.harvard.edu
Please click on the date homework is due to see the assignment.
<calendar> name=Harvard:Biophysics_101/2007/Notebook:Katie_Fifer date=2007/03/01 view=threemonths format=%name/%year-%month-%day weekstart=0 </calendar>
<calendar> name=Harvard:Biophysics_101/2007/Notebook:Katie_Fifer date=2007/05/01 view=month format=%name/%year-%month-%day weekstart=0 </calendar>
- I really enjoyed working with the Harvard iGEM team last summer. You can find the group wiki here.
- I primarily focused my work on DNA nanostructures. You can find our wiki here.
- Also you can read about our work covered in Technology Review.
- We participated in the iGEM jamboree. If you're interested in iGEM you can find more information here.
- Useful DNA Nanostructures scripts.