I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kevin Ming
- Integrated Nanotechnology & Biomedical Sciences Laboratory
- Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering (IBBME), University of Toronto
- Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 3G9
- +1 416-946-0015
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Chan Lab at the University of Toronto. I learned about OpenWetWare from Toronto Microfluidics Foundry, and I've joined in order to join the group Toronto Microfluidics Foundry.
- Current, PhD, University of Toronto
- 2008, MASc, University of British Columbia
- 2005, BSc (Eng), Queen's University
- The development of a quantum dot barcode-based multiple disease diagnostic device.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164