User:Kevin Matthew McKay
- Kevin McKay
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- LMU Box number 5939, 1 LMU Drive, Marina Del Rey, CA, 90045
I learned about OpenWetWare from school, and I've joined because for biomathematical modeling class.
- Currently a Junior at Loyola Marymount University
- BioMath Major
- Expected to Graduate May 2014
- Upper Division Biology and Math courses:
- Introduction to probability and Statistics, Methods of Applied Math, BioMathematical Modeling
- Modeling of Cardiac Instability using Probabilistic Cellular Automata
- Learning as much as possible
- All A's at end of semester
- Marine Biology
- Trauma or ER Doctor
- Favorite aspect of biology
- Marine Biology, I surf and am in the ocean many times a week and this spurs my interest.
- Favorite aspect of Math
- I like to get smarter and I feel that studying Math helps me do this.
- Worries and concerns with Biomathematical Modeling class
- My computer skills are not very extensive, this is the scariest part of the class for me.
- Anything else for the instructors to know: