User:Kevin J. Spring
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kevin J. Spring
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- 6431 Fannin St
- MSB 4.042
- Houston, TX, USA 77030
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Levental Lab at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google search for some procedures, and I've joined because I have some protocols that are not listed in this wiki.
- 2012, PhD, University of Houston Department of Biology and Biochemistry
- 2006, BS, University of Houston - Downtown
- Synthetic Biology
- Cell membranes
- Spring KJ, Pham S, and Zufall RA. Chromosome copy number variation and control in the ciliate Chilodonella uncinata. PLoS One. 2013;8(2):e56413. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0056413 |
- Spring KJ and Zufall RA. Chilodonella uncinata is not pathogenic to Culex pipiens mosquitoes. J Eukaryot Microbiol. 2013 May-Jun;60(3):317-20. DOI:10.1111/jeu.12028 |