I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kevin Baldridge
- University of Texas at Austin
- Cockrell School of Engineering
- McKetta Department of Chemical Engineering
- 200 E Dean Keeton St. Stop C0400
- Austin, Texas 78712-1589
- CPE 3.474 / tel: (512) 471-5014 / fax: (512) 475-7824
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Contreras & Sanchez groups at The University of Texas at Austin. I learned about OpenWetWare from registration required for class, and I've joined to contribute to general scientific knowledge, and as part of requirement for a course.
- In Progress, PhD, Institute
- 2011, BS Chemical Engineering, University of Kentucky
- Specialization in Biopharmaceutical Engineering
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164