User:Kenneth S. Eum
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kenneth S. Eum
- UC Davis
- 1 Shields Ave
- Davis, CA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Sack Lab at University of California, Davis.
- 2015 (expected), PhD, UC Davis (Molecular, Cellular, and Integrative Physiology)
- 2009, BS, UC San Diego (Physiology and Neuroscience)
- Regulation of voltage gated ion channels
- Using enhanced tarantula toxins to modulate voltage gated potassium channels
- Eum, Kenneth S.; Angueyra, Juan M.; Kim, Heesoo; Chao, Luke; Cohen, Bruce E.; Sack, Jon T (2012) Allosteric Stabilization of Fully Resting Voltage Sensors by a Tarantula Toxin. Biophysical Journal 102, 531a.
- Bleicher, L.S., Barlow, C., Carter, T.A, Dearie, A.R., Eum, K., Franchini, B.R., Hofer, E.K., Lee, D.H., Lorrain, K.I., Pires, J.C., Rodriguez, J.J., Saxe, M.D., Stoveken, B.S., Wedel, P.C. (2010) Automated image capture and analysis of brdu labeled cells in rat brain sections. Program No. 734.6. 2010 Neuroscience Meeting Planner. San Diego, CA: Society for Neuroscience.