I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kelly Powers
- Rutgers University, Cento Fine Foods
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I googled, and I've joined because I am starting up a quality assurance lab from scratch for a food distributor and I read about openwetware as an open source laboratory manual. I am learning a lot about testing foods, and I would like to be able to share my findings as well as receive input from others. I am fully supportive of open source software and believe that sharing data is a smart way to learn and move forward in science..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here