I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kehinde Kassim
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- 1468 Madison Avenue
- Annenberg Building, Rm 17-46
- New York, NY 10029
- Email: email@example.com
I work at Shreffler Lab at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- 2008, BA, Hunter College
- Understanding Mouse allergen, and its influence on Adaptive Immune response.
- Understanding the differentiation of T-cells to Allergic response.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164