Difference between revisions of "User:Kehinde Kassim"
m (→Contact Info)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
I work in the
I work in the [[Lab]] at School of Medicine.
Revision as of 08:06, 27 June 2009
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kehinde Kassim
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- 1468 Madison Avenue
- Annenberg Building, Rm 17-46
- New York, NY 10029
- Email: email@example.com
I work in the Shreffler Lab at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- 2008, BA, Hunter College
- Understanding Mouse allergen, and its influence on Adaptive Immune response.
- Understanding the differentiation of T-cells to Allergic response.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here