Revision as of 15:13, 19 January 2013 by Katrina Sherbina (Added section about activities and honors)
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Katrina Sherbina
- Loyola Marymount University
- 1 LMU Drive MS B-1453
- Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- In Progress, BS in Individualized Studies (Biomathematics) and Biochemistry minor, Loyola Marymount University
- Upper division course work: Biochemistry with lab, Advanced Biochemistry, Molecular Biology of the Genome, Intro to Probability and Statistics, Biostatistics, Methods of Applied Mathematics
- Modeling the transcriptional response of S. cerevisiae to cold shock using ordinary differential equations.
- Statistical analysis of microarray data to determine significant changes in gene expression between wild type and deletion strains of S. cerevisiae .