- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2013
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 4.4 Course/Minor
- 4.5 Year of Graduation
- 4.6 Email
- 4.7 Preferred OH Time
- 4.8 Potentially Relevant Background
- 4.9 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.10 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 4.11 Commitment to academic integrity
- 5 Useful links
- Katie Bodner
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Class of 2015, Biological Engineering
- Email: kbodner at mit dot edu
I work in the Weiss Lab at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from the laboratory class that I am currently taking: 20.109: Laboratory Fundamentals of Biological Engineering.
- 2015, BS in Biological Engineering, MIT
- Mammalian Synthetic BIology
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2013
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Year of Graduation
kbodner at mit dot edu
Preferred OH Time
What times on Sundays (both sections), Mondays (both sections), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for regular (short) and/or occasional (long, held before major assignments are due) office hours?
Any time morning / afternoon or early evening on Sundays.
Any time after noon on Mondays
Potentially Relevant Background
Have you already taken MIT's BioSafety training? Yes
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Currently Taking|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||Junior Fall?|
|7.03 (Genetics)||Currently Taking|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||Not planning on taking|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||yes - microbial and mammalian|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||yes - electrophoresis, transformation, miniprep etc|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
2012: MIT iGEM team member - Project: RNA Strand Displacement for Sensing, Information Processing and Actuation in Mammalian Cells
2013: UROP in Weiss Lab in Synthetic Biology Center
Anything else you would like us to know?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.
- Katie Bodner 19:20, 7 February 2013 (EST):Katie Bodner