User:Kam D. Dahlquist
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Kam D. Dahlquist, Ph.D. Assistant Professor Department of Biology Loyola Marymount University 1 LMU Drive, MS8220 Los Angeles, CA 90045
I am the head of the Dahlquist Lab at Loyola Marymount University. I learned about OpenWetWare through a Google search when I was searching for a protocol online. I've joined because I run a lab with undergraduates at a primarily undergraduate institution and would like to post my protocols and supply lists online for easy access and to share them with the community.
- 2000, PhD, University of California, Santa Cruz
- 1993, BA, Pomona College
- The Global Transcriptional Response of Saccharomyces cerevisiae to Cold Shock and Recovery
- Mathematical Modeling of the Transcriptional Network Controlling the Environmental Stress Response in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- XMLPipeDB: A Reusable, Open Source Tool Chain for Building Relational Databases from XML Sources
- Identifying Soil Bacteria and Biochemical Pathways in the Ballona Wetlands for the Bioremediation of Organic Pollutants
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164