Difference between revisions of "User:Jyotsna Pandey"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
I work in the [[Richard Lab]] at Penn State University. I am associated with the
I work in the [[Richard Lab]] at Penn State University. I am associated with the [Center for Lignocellulose Structure and Formation]http://lignocellulose.org/] , a Department of Energy EFRC.
Revision as of 13:47, 24 May 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- PhD student at the Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Penn State University
- I live in State College, PA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (814)-777-3696
- 2014 (estimated), Ph.D. in Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Penn State University
- 2012, M.S. in Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Penn State University
- 2009, B.Tech. in Biotechnology, Indraprastha University (Delhi, India)
- M.S. Thesis project - Pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass: Scale-up of the hydrothermal pretreatment process to understand the effect of heat-transfer properties of the pretreatment system on pretreatment efficiency.
- Ph.D. Thesis project - Study of plant cell wall architecture with a focus on lignin: Developing markers to label and enhance visualization of lignin in native plant cell walls.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here