Difference between revisions of "User:Jun Yang"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Revision as of 03:33, 29 March 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jun Yang
- Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Max-Von-Laue Strasse9, Campus Riedberg
- Goethe University
- Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a PhD student in the Entian´s lab at Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main.
- 2014, PhD, Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Goethe University Frankfurt 
- 2010, MS, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Science 
- 2006, BS, Northeast Agricultural University 
Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) PhD scholarship 2010 - 2013 
- Ribosome Biogenesis
- Structural Biology
- Yang J ,Huiying Luo,Jiang Li,Kun Wang,Yunliu Fan,Bin Yao 
- Luo H, Yang J, Li J, Shi P, Huang H, Bai Y, Fan Y, and Yao B. Molecular cloning and characterization of the novel acidic xylanase XYLD from Bispora sp. MEY-1 that is homologous to family 30 glycosyl hydrolases. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2010 May;86(6):1829-39. DOI:10.1007/s00253-009-2410-0 |
- Luo H, Li J, Yang J, Wang H, Yang Y, Huang H, Shi P, Yuan T, Fan Y, and Yao B. A thermophilic and acid stable family-10 xylanase from the acidophilic fungus Bispora sp. MEY-1. Extremophiles. 2009 Sep;13(5):849-57. DOI:10.1007/s00792-009-0272-0 |
- Luo H, Yang J, Yang P, Li J, Huang H, Shi P, Bai Y, Wang Y, Fan Y, and Yao B. Gene cloning and expression of a new acidic family 7 endo-beta-1,3-1,4-glucanase from the acidophilic fungus Bispora sp. MEY-1. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2010 Jan;85(4):1015-23. DOI:10.1007/s00253-009-2119-0 |
- Luo H, Wang Y, Wang H, Yang J, Yang Y, Huang H, Yang P, Bai Y, Shi P, Fan Y, and Yao B. A novel highly acidic beta-mannanase from the acidophilic fungus Bispora sp. MEY-1: gene cloning and overexpression in Pichia pastoris. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2009 Mar;82(3):453-61. DOI:10.1007/s00253-008-1766-x |