- Perl CPAN module for Bio-robotics, Robotics and Robotics::Tecan
- Write biology protocols as simple instructions, biorobot performs the protocol. First though, write a module to talk to any connected robotics devices. 88 Proof Synth Bio Blog - Tag Perl
- Digital Microfluidics using Electrowetting-on-Dielectric (EWOD)
- A fancy name for moving microliter liquid droplets using high voltage electricity. Using copper PCB's. Microfluidics - 88 Proof Blog
- HVPS for Systems Biology: A Low Cost, High Voltage Power Supply with Schematics + Board Layout
- I have designed this high voltage, low current power supply for various experiments in systems & synthetic biology. I have cleaned up the design and I am placing the schematic and board layout online (see link). This circuit outputs up to +1,866VDC at under 1 mA or can be tapped at various points for +622VDC or +933VDC. This is useful for either DIY Biology or institutional research experiments.
- io9 Mad Science: Ketonalizer, 2008
- A bacteria-based system for analyzing the metabolic state of "ketosis" in a person's body — this is the state where the body starts burning fat and turning it into energy. Ketosis is induced by the Atkins diet as well as caloric restriction. Cline proposes to make a system that you could breathe on, and measure your current state of ketosis.
- User:Jonathan_Cline/Notebook/Melaminometer, 2008