I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Jon Sack Assistant Professional Researcher Department of Neurobiology, Physiology & Behavior College of Biological Sciences
196 Briggs Hall University of California One Shields Avenue Davis, CA 95616
phone 530.752.4131 mobile 650.384.5792
- jsack (at) ucdavid (dot) edu
- 2003 PhD, Stanford University, Department of Biological Sciences
- 1997, BA, Reed College, Major in Biochemistry
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164