Difference between revisions of "User:John T. Sexton"
Revision as of 06:52, 4 September 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- John T. Sexton
- Rice University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Worked at Ginkgo BioWorks and used OWW as a reference., and I've joined because Will be studying Synthetic Biology at the graduate level. Saw stale links I wanted to update. I figure I will be contributing over the next several years, anyways, so might as well make an account..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164