User:John Joseph Peloquin
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- John Joseph Peloquin
- Diamond V
- 6301 Kirkwood Blvd
- Diamond V Research & Innovation Center
- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work at the Research & Innovation Center for Diamond V. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google, and I've joined because To make use of up to date protocols and communicate my findings related to my work..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Immune response to dietary substances
- Gut flora and interactions with host
- C. elegans and other model systems.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164