I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Joe Hanson
- Lambowitz Lab - UT Austin
- 1 University Station A4800
- Austin, TX 78705
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the lab of Alan M. Lambowitz at UT-Austin. I learned about OpenWetWare from Class referral, and I've joined because our Synthetic Biology class is using OWW for class wiki.
- 2012 (expected), PhD, Cell & Molecular Biology - University of Texas at Austin
- 2003, BA, Biochemistry - University of Texas at Austin
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164