- 1 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
- 1.1 Last Name
- 1.2 First Name
- 1.3 Preferred name
- 1.4 Course/Minor
- 1.5 Year of Graduation
- 1.6 Telephone #
- 1.7 Email
- 1.8 Have you taken or are you taking...
- 1.9 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 1.10 Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- 1.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 2 Contact Info
- 3 Education
- 4 Useful links
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Year of Graduation
jryeh AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics)
7.06 (Cell Biology)
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)
Have not taken
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? Yes
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? Yes
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I have worked at the National Cancer Institute at Frederick. There, I was involved in drug design using peptides as inhibitors. Through that experience, I have been exposed to a variety of laboratory techniques.
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication: Have written a research paper for ISEF.
- Oral Communication: Have done several poster presentations through the NCI. Also was involved in ISEF, which required project presentations to judges.
Anything else you would like us to know?
- Joanna Yeh
- Email: jryeh at mit.edu
- Maseeh Hall
- Class of 2014, Course 20, MIT