I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jingzhi Zhu
- Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Building 76 Room 189
- Cambridge, MA 02139
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Koch Institute and BMC at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from From Stuart, and I've joined because Contribute to BMC.
- 2002, PhD, Materials
- 1997, MS, Materials Science and Engineering
- 1994, BS, Materials Science and Engineering
- High Performance Computing
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164