Difference between revisions of "User:Jim Cronshaw"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
[[Image:.|thumb|right|Jim Cronshaw (an artistic interpretation)]]
Revision as of 19:33, 18 February 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jim Cronshaw
- University of Sydney
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through Matthew Todd by email, and I've joined because I'm a new honours student with Dr. Matthew Todd at the University of Sydney and I'll need to edit articles concerning this research.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164