Difference between revisions of "User:Jerome Bonnet"
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
#Review Bonnet J, Scheper J, Divita G. and Morris MC (2008) ''Targeting Kinases and Phosphatases that regulate Cell Cycle Progression''. Trends in cell cycle research, ed. Yoshida K., Research signpost.
Revision as of 17:09, 3 March 2009
- Jerome Bonnet
- Stanford University, Department of Bioengineering.
I work in the Endy Lab at Stanford University on the engineering of genetically encoded memory systems.
- 2007, PhD in cell and molecular biology, CRBM-CNRS, University of Montpellier, france
- 2003, MS in Biological science and health, University of Montpellier.
- 2001, BS in Biochemistry, University of Montpellier.
Synthetic Biology, Systems Biology, Bioengineering. Evolutionary Biology, Origins of Life.
- See my lab notebooks
West African traditional Mandingo music. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=322568465
Donaba, French site, with a lot of videos: http://www.donaba.net/videoAfrique.php?service=surleWeb&categorie=&pays=&page=1
- Bonnet J, Coopman P, and Morris MC. Characterization of centrosomal localization and dynamics of Cdc25C phosphatase in mitosis. Cell Cycle. 2008 Jul 1;7(13):1991-8. DOI:10.4161/cc.7.13.6095 |
- Bonnet J, Mayonove P, and Morris MC. Differential phosphorylation of Cdc25C phosphatase in mitosis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008 Jun 6;370(3):483-8. DOI:10.1016/j.bbrc.2008.03.117 |
Bonnet J, Scheper J, Divita G. and Morris MC (2008) Targeting Kinases and Phosphatases that regulate Cell Cycle Progression. Trends in cell cycle research, ed. Yoshida K., Research signpost.