Difference between revisions of "User:Jerome Bonnet"
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
#Review Bonnet , Scheper , Divita and Morris (2008) ''Targeting Kinases and Phosphatases that regulate Cell Cycle Progression''. Trends in cell cycle research, ed. Yoshida K., Research signpost.
Revision as of 17:08, 3 March 2009
- Jerome Bonnet
- Stanford University, Department of Bioengineering.
I work in the Endy Lab at Stanford University on the engineering of genetically encoded memory systems.
- 2007, PhD in cell and molecular biology, CRBM-CNRS, University of Montpellier, france
- 2003, MS in Biological science and health, University of Montpellier.
- 2001, BS in Biochemistry, University of Montpellier.
Synthetic Biology, Systems Biology, Bioengineering. Evolutionary Biology, Origins of Life.
- See my lab notebooks
West African traditional Mandingo music. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=322568465
Donaba, French site, with a lot of videos: http://www.donaba.net/videoAfrique.php?service=surleWeb&categorie=&pays=&page=1
- Bonnet J, Coopman P, and Morris MC. Characterization of centrosomal localization and dynamics of Cdc25C phosphatase in mitosis. Cell Cycle. 2008 Jul 1;7(13):1991-8. DOI:10.4161/cc.7.13.6095 |
- Bonnet J, Mayonove P, and Morris MC. Differential phosphorylation of Cdc25C phosphatase in mitosis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008 Jun 6;370(3):483-8. DOI:10.1016/j.bbrc.2008.03.117 |
- Bonnet J, Scheper J, Divita G. and Morris MC (2008) Targeting Kinases and Phosphatases that regulate Cell Cycle Progression. Trends in cell cycle research, ed. Yoshida K., Research signpost.