I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jay Reimer
- Dalat International School
- Tanjung Bunga
- Penang, Malaysia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work at [High School Science Lab] at Dalat. I learned about OpenWetWare from Looking for instructions on web to build gel electrophoresis boxes., and I've joined because I am a high school teacher who thinks doing science is cool, but building your own tools to do science is even cooler..
- 1998, MEd (Secondary Education), Western Washington University, Wa USA
- 1996, BSc, (Biology), Trinity Western University, BC, Canada
- 1990, BASc, (Applied Human Nutrition), University of Guelph, Ontario, Canda
- Building science equipment in my lab - or garage.
- Independent student research / experimental work.
- IB Extended Essays
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
leave a comment about a paper here