Difference between revisions of "User:Jason Riordon"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 15:45, 2 April 2010
- Jason Riordon
- University of Ottawa
- Department of Physics - Godin lab
- MacDonald Hall, 150 Louis Pasteur
- Ottawa, ON Canada K1N 6N5
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2009, MS, Université de Moncton
- 2005, BS, Université de Moncton
My Ph.D. thesis project will include the design, fabrication and characterization of microfluidic biosensing devices. I’m particularily interested in mass sensing chips, such as this suspended microchannel resonator, as well as single-cell label-free volume sensors like this lab-on-a-chip.