I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jane Zhang
- Boston University
- 44 Cummington St
- Boston, MA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Klapperich Lab at Boston University, pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- 2008, MS in Biomedical Engineering, Boston University
- 2005, BASc in Engineering Science, University of Toronto
- Ayach BB, Yoshimitsu M, Dawood F, Sun M, Arab S, Chen M, Higuchi K, Siatskas C, Lee P, Lim H, Zhang J, Cukerman E, Stanford WL, Medin JA, and Liu PP. Stem cell factor receptor induces progenitor and natural killer cell-mediated cardiac survival and repair after myocardial infarction. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006 Feb 14;103(7):2304-9. DOI:10.1073/pnas.0510997103 |
- Kulinski MD, Mahalanabis M, Gillers S, Zhang JY, Singh S, and Klapperich CM. Sample preparation module for bacterial lysis and isolation of DNA from human urine. Biomed Microdevices. 2009 Jun;11(3):671-678. DOI:10.1007/s10544-008-9277-1 |
leave a comment about a paper here
- edited by Michael A. Stroscio and Mitra Dutta. Biological nanostructures and applications of nanostructures in biology. New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 2004. ISBN:030648627X