I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- James Kyeh
- Arizona State University
- Tempe, AZ, United States of America
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr. Karmella Haynes, and I've joined because I am a student in the 2012 BME103 course.
- Currently working on undergraduate education in Biomedical Engineering at Arizona State University
- Cancer Detection
- Regenerative methods
- Prosthetic limbs
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164