User:J. M. Uriel Urquiza
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- J. M. Uriel Urquiza
- Retorno del amor #2 Torre B, Colonia el mirador universidad, Cuernavaca, Morelos
- Gob. Francisco García Conde #12 Colonia San Miguel Chapultepec, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico Distrito Federal
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Computational Genomics Laboratory at National Autonomous University of Mexico. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through the iGEM-2009 web page, and I've joined because Because I am interested on Synthetic Biology and I'm participating in iGEM 2009.
- Actually, BS, Center of Genomic Sciences, National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164