User:J. Antonio Ibarra
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- J. Antonio Ibarra
- Laboratorio de Genética Microbiana
- Departamento de MIcrobiología
- Escuela Nacional de Ciencias Biologicas
- Ciudad de México, D.F., Mexico
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Microbial Genetics lab at National School of Biological Sciences at IPN. I learned about OpenWetWare from A colleague friend of mine use this service, and I've joined because I would like to share my techniques and at the same time take advice from the scientific community worldwide. I would also have a permanent place to store my protocols and techniques, one that my students and collaborators can use where ever they are.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164