- Ignacio Arechaga
- Universidad de Cantabria-IBBTEC
- Facultad de Medicina
- Herrera Oria
- Santander 39011, Spain
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Institute of Biomedicine and Biotechnology of Cantabria, a joined venture between the University of Cantabria and the Spanish Research Council, CSIC. I learned about OpenWetWare by other labs also linked to the OWW, and I've joined to have a link to my lab page http://grupos.unican.es/Motores_moleculares/, so I can share my research with the scientific community.
- 1994, PhD, Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas (CSIC, Spain)
- 1991, MS, Universidad del País Vasco (Biomembranes Unit)
- 1990, BS, Universidad del País Vasco (UPV/EHU)
- 2003-2005, Research Fellow, Centro Nacional de Biotecnología (CSIC, Spain)
- 1999-2003, Research Fellow, MRC Dunn Human Nutrition Unit (currently, Mitochondrial Biology Unit), Cambridge, UK
- 1994-1999, Research Potsdoc, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
- Membrane proteins
- Membrane transport
- Molecular motors in bacteria secretion
- Electron microscopy
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here