Hiroki Kawahara (an artistic interpretation)
Hi, my name is Hiroki Kawahara, and I'm currently at Kyoto University. I learned about OpenWetWare from from iGEM07, and I've joined because To prepare our iGEM platform. You can email me through OpenWetWare.
Welcome Hiroki Kawahara!
We've automatically generated this User page to help you start contributing to OWW. You can add information to this page about who you are and what you do so others can find out what you are doing, and maybe even collaborate with you!
The first step is to familiarize yourself with a wiki. See below for some tips to customize this User page. Don't be afraid to edit! As with all pages on the wiki, all versions are saved so its easy to undo.
When you feel comfortable, we encourage you to remove this introduction and add content about yourself.
Basic Wiki Instructions
- Start off by clicking the 'edit' button to the right of this section, or at the top of the page.
- Now you should see the text of this section as text within an editor box. There are several buttons in the editor box, but don't worry about those for now. Just type something in the box, scroll down to the bottom, and hit the 'Preview' button.
- You should see the web-page and text box views, but now with your edits! Don't forget to save your changes by clicking 'Save Page'!
- Editing pages is as easy as that. There are of course many ways to format your text. The easiest way to learn is to find an OWW page with the formatting you like, click on the edit button again, and see for yourself how it was created in the text box. Here's an extensive list of formating examples. Or look at this OpenWetWare introductory tutorial.
- When you are done, remove these instructions by clicking the edit button for this section again, erase everything you see in the text box and click 'Save Page'. (And remember you can always retrieve these by clicking on the 'history' tab at the top of this page.)
Note that these instructions apply to any page on OWW. Feel free to contribute to OWW by editing pages to add content, update them, or even correct mistakes. OWW relies on an active community to manage our growing resource of open access information, and we need your help!
Test & Test
<!-- sibboleth --><div id="lncal1" style="border:0px;"><div style="display:none;" id="id">lncal1</div><div style="display:none;" id="dtext">04/18/2008</div><div style="display:none;" id="page">User:Hiroki Kawahara</div><div style="display:none;" id="fmt">yyyy/MM/dd</div><div style="display:none;" id="css">OWWNB</div><div style="display:none;" id="month"></div><div style="display:none;" id="year"></div><div style="display:none;" id="readonly">Y</div></div>
<sitesearch>title=Search this Project</sitesearch>
|Customize your entry pages <html><img src="/images/a/aa/Help.png" border="0" /></html>
- Place short description of project or notes regarding this project
- Place some notes here for visitors
- Example: Next team meeting on Tuesday, June 18th! Be there!
16 October 2017
15 October 2017