- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Course/Minor
- 4.4 Year of Graduation
- 4.5 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 4.6 Email
- 4.7 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 4.8 Potentially Relevant Background
- 4.9 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.10 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 4.11 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 4.12 Commitment to academic integrity
- 5 Useful links
- Hikaru Miyazaki
- MIT course20
- 355 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA, USA
- e-mail: hikaru at mit dot edu
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Class of 2015), Cambridge MA
- United World College- USA (Class of 2011), Montezuma NM
- Meikei High School, Ibaraki Japan
- Tissue Engineering
- Drug development
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
Course 20 (Considering Minoring in Course 18)
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
Sunday any time, Tuesday anytime after 4pm
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Yes(Spring 2013)|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||Yes(Fall 2013)|
|7.03 (Genetics)||Yes(Fall 2012)|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||Yes (mammalian)|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Western blotting|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I am working on a UROP project to develop rapid diagnostic to dengue disease. I was mainly working on identifying the suitable antibody. My worked included purification of antibodies using column, antibody screening using Western blotting, ELISA and Flow Cytometry, as well as cell culturing of mice B-cells and infection of vero cells.
I use S size gloves.
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
My favorite food is sashimi and I like seafoods. I also like eating fruits and chocolates. Exploring foods from different regions (and trying to learn how to make them) also is my favorite activity.
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.