User:Helena M. Olivieri
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Helena M. Olivieri
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles 90045
- Loyola Marymount University
- Majors: Biology/ Theology
- Graduation year: 2014
- Course: Principles of Ecology, Physiology, Microbiology
- Career interests: Medicine with an emphasis on Bio-ethics
- Favorite aspect of Biology and Math: I enjoy the sciences because there seems to be an infinite amount of knowledge one can learn about their surroundings.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164