Difference between revisions of "User:Heidi Hall"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Latest revision as of 17:12, 28 November 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Heidi Hall
- Arizona State University
- 1246 Palo Verde Main
- 500 East University Drive
- Tempe, AZ, 85281.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am an undergraduate student at Arizona State University studying Biomedical Engineering. I learned about OpenWetWare from my Biomedical Class.
- Eliminatory: Lamplighter in Dallas Texas
- Middle School: Episcopal School of Dallas in Dallas Texas
- Upper School: : Episcopal School of Dallas in Dallas Texas (2012)
- BS in Biomedical Engineering at Arizona State University ( estimated date: 2016)
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164